• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to talk with somebody as right now I cannot do payment

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lot my credit card and right now I do not have any money in my bank account. I my pension every 27th. I want to make payments after that date. I do not want to depend on Paypal or credit cards. i want direct withdrawals from my bank account through SEPA or whatever on or after the 27th of each month. I want yearly payments on or after the 27th of November of each year. I have tried contacting support for at least an hour and I am totally stressed out. Can somebody pleas email me?  I have real problems accessing these fora as I have not discovered a repeateble process to arrive here. I have been asking google and cortana for an hojujr to help me get here.I am not gouimg to correct any more spelling mistakes as this is also sgtressing me out. For som reason my pc is extreaordinarily slow here. Cansomebody pleas email me?

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Hi Andres,

Have you already contacted us here? http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html Our account experts will be able to help you out most efficiently! Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

message needs editing and should then be moved back to Adobe Creative Cloud​! On my iPad I can’t do this currently.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are they going to email me if you remove my email address? I really got stressed out as postmaster@adobe.com did not work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They can send you a Private Message on this forum.

Please realize that this is a public user to user forum, not Adobe Support, although sometimes Adobe employees visit here.

I will bring your matter to the attention of an Adobe employee and hopefully you can get this resolved.  Please post back or send me a PM updating the status of this.

Please note: I am not an Adobe employee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I access Adobe Acrobat fora?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can access all of the forums here:

https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Adobe Acrobat JavaScript programming question and right now I seem to be stuck in the Creative Cloud Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JavaScript is the correct forum to ask questions about Acrobat JavaScript.

And as Peru Bob pointed out, the fora root is https://forums.adobe.com/welcome . But if you ask your question in the wrong forum, a friendly moderator will move your thread to the correct place.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google or Cortana brought me to the Contact section but I was unable to find a way to contact anybody. Only helpful suggestion after helpful suggestion. Seems this is the only place to contact real people and I do not know yet how to quickly access the fora and post help requests.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  My stress levels are going down and are  almost back to as Freud calls it habitual misery

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andres,

Have you already contacted us here? http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html Our account experts will be able to help you out most efficiently! Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was lucky enough to somehow stumble upon a support chat where a really helpful agent was able to cancel my yearly membership. He forgave me the 3 days I owed. I was so happy to get out of the yearly compromise I had started with Adobe.

Three days later I resubscribed. Now I make the payments right after getting my salary which means I will have no problems doing my payments. It was really stressful aimlessly asking google where I could get support. I am not able to reproduce getting to the chat so I cross my fingers to not need to get official support again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines