• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print panel

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to LR. I find LR excellent and have solved all of my problems so far from the videos and other resources.

This time, I just can not find the answer.

I want to print a page of a contact sheet I have made so as to check that the margins are printable before i export the files to a colleague for adding some titles.

The PRINT button at the foot of the print screen is greyed out and stays that way. Having set up a print job in the print module, there must be some way to print it. In the video on this subject, the PRINT button is alive throughout.

Can anyone help me with this please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure that a printer is installed and selected in your OS.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have the "Print to:" option in the Print Job section set to 'JPEG File' then the 'Print to File' button will be enabled and 'Print' button is disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines