Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not install any Adobe products Error P1

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud install error code: P1

I try to delete all of Adobe files, include /Library and /Application etc.

Also tried to use AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool, but the problem remains.

System version: macOS 10.14

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

I have update 10.14(18A391), and Creative Cloud was successfully installed.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i think today is the official release of 10.14 so you might need to wait until the end of the day for adobe to release a compatible cc. 

so tomorrow:

uninstall everything cc including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud - ie, download the latest version.

if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use an administrator account (solution 4 here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html)

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, follow your step, but the problem remains. I can't install any Adobe Products.

But, in second step, uninstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html​", it shows uninstall successful but with errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues I have tried every possible solution published. turned off the firewall and antivirus. restarted.

uninstalled CC. restarted. Uninstalled all the products. restarted. ran the cleaner tool. restarted. changed file/folder names of oobe then restarted. tried calling adobe. could never get to a human.
As of right now. i have no adobe on my machine. and i still cannot install CC . cannot work today. argh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lindamicciche and HikaruChang please make sure to implement all four solutions listed in "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app .   HikaruChang from your response in post #2 it appears you stopped at Solution 2.  Please continue to solution three and make sure to not only run the CC Cleaner Tool but also locate and rename the OOBE folder.

If either of you continues to face confusion with implementing the steps listed in "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app then please post a screenshot using the process listed in FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video? .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WX20180925-112751.png

WX20180925-112901.png

I have used Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tools to clean all of Adobe products.

And, also delete OOBE folder.

But, I still can not install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have update 10.14(18A391), and Creative Cloud was successfully installed.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent, thanks for the update, HikaruChang!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the same boat. I restored to a new mac, running Mojave 10.14.2, everything is ok except this p1 error when I try to install Creative Cloud or any Adobe app. I've done all four steps mentioned, run cleaner, and it doesn't let me clean the Fix Hosts also, but my host file is stock, empty of new entries.

I've cleared my login on the old mac, and tried using a different adobe ID to login.

Stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Spjika, sorry to hear that you still face error P1 when attempting to install the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.  If you are confident that you have implemented all of the suggestions, offered Kglad and I, in this public forum discussion then please begin a chat session at Contact Customer Care so that direct assistance can be provided to resolve the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines