• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I fix Adobe Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Creative Cloud keeps stopping at 7% and it says "Trying to connect to the server". Anyway to fix this?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Sorry, J, that does sound frustrating.  Without any specific error messages, I would recommend that you implement the four solutions listed in "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app  to remove and reinstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.  If you implement solution three then please make sure to locate and rename the OOBE folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Angelaprp, sorry you continue to face errors installing the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.  Do you ever receive any specific errors or does the download process stop at 7 percent?  What operating system are you installing the Creative Cloud desktop app on?  Do you manage the network the computer is connecting to yourself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff. I have this issue too. So I see do other people. It started this morning. I cannot access my libraries from ps or ai. CC install stops at 5%. Mac OS 10.13.6

I started up this morning with a message saying CC had junked and I needed to reinstall....I managed once, but whilst using ai everything went black and when i restarted CC was no longer resident. So I downloaded again and reinstalled and then 5%...ka-put!

Its very annoying as you no doubt understand. I need access to creative cloud, but it won't install on my system.

Updates by Adobe are usually few and far between as is any sense of responsibility but if you know of a reason why this is happening and how we can fix it that would be very helpful.

J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, J, that does sound frustrating.  Without any specific error messages, I would recommend that you implement the four solutions listed in "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app  to remove and reinstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.  If you implement solution three then please make sure to locate and rename the OOBE folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx Jeff. Uninstaller then reinstalled. seems ok now. Guess i should've tried that anyway. Thanks for your help/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent, thanks for the update, J!

Angelaprp, I would also recommend you implement the suggestions in post #3 to see if it allows you to allow the successful installation of the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines