I've have been cutting a indie feature film to be displayed to CPH Pix.
We are going to make DCP and put SRT file on.
It's been edited in premiere.
But when I export my open subtitles as SRT file.
So, texts are missing at the end of the SRT file.
It seems to me as an export mistake. Can anyone help?
Have already tried the following:
1. Make a new copy of project.
2. Create new seq.
3. Export from 3 different windows machines.
4. Export locally on the machine.
5. Cut open caption over the middle and pull in the end and export from there.
6. Create more text boxes to see if the next one would appear
7. End text boxes and paste text into new box / recreate
Is it always exactly the same captions that are not included in the SRT file?
I assume these are Open Captions and not actually open subtitles? In the newest version of PR these are different.
Sent you a private message, offering to look at the project file.