• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forum has administrators? I want to know what happened to my account. [Locked – Duplicate thread]

Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[ private informations (eMail) removed by moderator ]

This is my account. I can't send any message in the forum.

I want to know what I did wrong.

If I made a mistake, I corrected it. Please give me an explanation.

[ moved from Illustrator Scripting  to Forum comments  ]

[ LOCKED by moderator – duplicate thread ] --> Forum has administrators? I want to know what happened to my account.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACP = Adobe Community Professional

MVP = Most Valuable Participant

Meet the Experts

ACPs/MVPs are standard users with great knowledge with one or more Adobe products who answer questions here and help other users to solve their problems. Some of them are also forum moderators. Forum moderators can move/lock/edit and otherwise influence thread entries. Your entries have been locked or refused by a forum moderator.

There are also STAFF users active in the Fora. They work for Adobe. Not all STAFF members are forum moderators. However, some STAFF members have the ability to disable users. They do normally after a user has been reported for misbehavior.

Users will be disabled when they regularly violate the forum rules. Commercial spam or pointing out illegal practices results to immediate blocking. Other behavior, like but not limited to insulting other users, gets the insulting user a warning issued. If he or she does not restrain, he or she gets blocked.

I do not know why you got blocked with your first Adobe id but I suppose that outside of spamming or illegal behavior, someone has warned you that your conduct would not be tolerated. My guess is that you did like you did with your new id: Posting multiple times the same message. That does not get your a faster answer but creates extra work for all participants.

I hope this answers your questions. Feel free to update this thread if you still have questions left.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reply #4 in How can I get out of the dark room? [Locked — Duplicate Post] shows the theft that caused the account to be locked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2018 Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why it was imprisoned by the administrator in the dark little black house.

How can I come out?

My account - Tianlin 54947715 was disabled by the administrator

[ moved from Photoshop  to Forum comments  ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

天林54894715

Is this account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I've already pointed out it is being looked into.

If you don't stop posting in multiple forums your current Adobe ID, 林天60860475 , will be deactivated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is undeniable that I posted some help posts in the forum. Is this wrong? If this is wrong, I will not post these.

Because I didn't see the content that was forbidden to be posted, the administrator did not prompt me to directly disable my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is one of six posts with the same message. This post is now locked. Please see:

Forum has administrators? I want to know what happened to my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why it was imprisoned by the administrator in the dark little black house.

How can I come out?

My account - 天林54894715 was disabled by the administrator

[ moved from InDesign  to Forum comments  ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And why is this being posted on the Adobe InDesign forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because I want to get help, but I already know why this is now.

Because I accidentally sent the source code, the administrator has disabled it for me.

He said that this is irreversible. If you stop, there is no way to activate. I have given up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're able to post on this forum so I don't know what you saying has been disabled.

However, none of this is pertinent. This forum is for people to ask for help in using Adobe InDesign. Discussions like DON'T BELONG HERE.

Unless you tell what you want to post about your use of Adobe InDesign, I'll have to lock this thread for not being appropriate for this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is one of six posts with the same message. This post is now locked. Please see:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I come out?

My account - Tianlin 54947715 was disabled by the administrator

[ moved from Photoshop Scripting  to Forum comments  ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

天林54894715

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't stop posting to multiple forum your new account will also be Deactivated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then can you tell me why this is?

Even if you are found guilty, please tell me where the sin is.

(Of course everyone is guilty, this is from Adam)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because of this.

天林54894715

This user extracted jsxbin (the original source code not provided) file made by kamiseto and post in the forum.

I moved these post in Holding Room.

Who can fix this powerful script

I have a wrong script. Can anyone fix it for me?           

Probably, This user used GitHub - Sror/extendscript-toolkit-jsxbintojsx-plugin: Plugin that enhances the ExtendScript Toolkit...  to decompile the code.

This decompiler cloned https://github.com/KarlPan/jsxbin-to-jsx-converter  that takedown by Adobe a few years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I understand. This is what I got wrong.

But I just want to modify its language, I tried to contact the original author, I want to buy but I can't contact him, so I post to the forum for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACP, are you an administrator? Can such a situation be released?

I promise not to post such things again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My English is from Google. I may not be able to accurately express my meaning.

But I really love PS and script

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no power to reactivate or deactivate other than file a report or a request. This will take time. A day to 3-4 if that account can be reactivated.

The Deactivation is just for the forums. It has nothing to do with your Adobe CC subscription or logging into the main Adobe website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to do this, but thank you for your reply. Let me know why this is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I come out?

My account - 天林54894715 was disabled by the administrator

[ moved from Illustrator  to Forum comments  ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines