• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC on Pixelbook

Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2018 Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this recently break or did something change in the latest updates (on either side of the fence)? I can no longer import from my SD card. I can't create new albums either.  I haven't tried any further since it seems to have totally broken.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LinhN,

We're really sorry for all the trouble. Are you getting any specific error code while importing images from SD Card? Also, are you able to import from any other internal locations in Pixelbook?

You may try sign out and sign in from the Lightroom mobile app and check if that helps. Please let us know the exact version of Lightroom CC mobile you are using now?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get no specific errors, it's just not selectable. Other sources are seen (in fact, that's how I got it imported, had to copy to the local device first, then import).

Additionally, creating albums is not possible. You click the add button and the screen dims, and there's a grey floating bar at the bottom (where it should say create new album/folder on my phone).

This is Lightroom 3.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information. Could you please sign out and sign in from the Lightroom CC mobile app and check if that helps.

Also, try using another SD Card and let us know if that allows you to import images in Lightroom CC mobile app.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did not do anything. I had other issues as well such as sorting not properly grouping (and lacking options).  This seems to have been fixed with a complete uninstall/reinstall. I really hope I don't have to do that often...

Still cannot see SD cards (multiple sandisk extreme cards). Can't see them on my Pixel 2 either, so not sure if the issue is Lightroom or Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that. Did you recently updated the android version on both Pixelbooks?

Please disconnect all the external resources from the Pixelbook and then connect the SD Card and check if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is on autoupdate, so whatever the latest stable versions are running. Trying to add a photo to an existing album is also bugged out. It just goes dim like a dialog box is supposed to show up, but nothing. Reinstalled and rebooted after trying several times at this point.

And no, reseating the SD reader had no affect in LR seeing it (Pixelbook can always see it).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. Could you please provide the diagnostics logs of your Lightroom CC mobile app via private message?

Please refer the following steps to generate the diagnostics logs from Lightroom CC mobile app:

• Click on the 3 line menu icon on the top left side
  • press and hold on Lightroom icon
  • and then it will ask you to click on Send Feedback option to generate the diagnostics logs.
  • It will ask you to attach the diagnostic log with an email client or share via 3rd party apps.

Since you have already reinstalled the Lightroom CC mobile app and it's still not working for you, we need to share these logs with our engineering team so that we can find the exact issue.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, I have informed the engineering team about your issue. Either they will contact you via email directly or if I receive any update related to your issue, I will get back to you.

Our engineering team works in a different time zones so there might be some delay in their response.

Thanks for your patience with us.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  Using LR 3.6 on Pixelbook.

Plug in USB C card reader with SD card.  LR cannot find or import from the SD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you also seeing issues trying to filter by things? Namely, it doesn't work at all in albums. And most places.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, filtering seem completely broken on pixelbooks, but works fine on my android phone.

Pixelbook support is awful. Please buy some to test with adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue on my Chromebook Pixel LS (2015 model...the last Google-made Chromebook before the Pixelbook). It seems to have broken after the last Chrome OS update. I am on the latest Chrome OS build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have issues now after i've had to do a factory reset on my Pixelbook. I am on Lightroom version 4.0 and cannot upload any images from my Pixelbook. It just tells me there are no photos found in my device storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2018 Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue on my new Pixelbook, no way to find an SD card plugged into the USB-C card reader.  The OS can see the card but not LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines