Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GPU Acceleration

Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So I started working on a CS:GO montage but when I put the zoom transmission and turbulent displacement on my clips it said GPU Acceleration required. So I closed premiere, went into the directory and ran GPUsniffer.exe and after that created cuda_supported_cards.txt file in there since there was none and put the exact name of GPU(GeForce GTX 1060) in there and saved it. After I launched Premiere and went into project settings and the Mercury Playback Engine(CUDA) was there so I selected it. So when I wanted to get back to work, I saw that it still said the same thing. Okay so I deleted the effect and replaced it and still same thing. So I don't really know how to troubleshoot or fix this. If anyone could help me that would be much much appreciated. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

CUDA, OpenCL, Mercury Playback Engine, and Adobe Premiere Pro | Adobe Blog

The nVidia Hack http://forums.adobe.com/thread/629557 - which is a simple entry in a "supported cards" file, this is for CS6 and CS5, the file is not used by PPro Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frasski,

Sorry for the confusion. Which version of Premiere Pro are you operating? There's no such thing as cuda_supported_cards.txt in current versions of the application, so I guess we can start there with the troubleshooting. Please also give us info on your computer, OS, etc.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CUDA, OpenCL, Mercury Playback Engine, and Adobe Premiere Pro | Adobe Blog

The nVidia Hack http://forums.adobe.com/thread/629557 - which is a simple entry in a "supported cards" file, this is for CS6 and CS5, the file is not used by PPro Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines