• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What software is required to make 3D animated videos to be used with Premiere Pro?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I am trying to develop/create a movie with Premiere Pro, which will combine various smaller videos and 3D animations together.

I'm including an example of the type of video. But my question is, how can I create similar 3D animations like you see in this video.

For example, similar to this video, I have a 3D rendering of a brain, and I want to show it rotating and doing things similar to what's shown in the video example.

Will I need to use additional 3D animation software, or is it possible with Adobe products?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmR-84J0mCUhttp://

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

After Effects and Cinema 4D Lite (included with AE) can do everything seen in your sample.  If you're looking to model the brain from scratch, I'm not sure Cinema 4D Lite has all the tools you'd need to create the ripple and folds of the brain; however, you could certainly load a 3D model of the brain, shade it with a color and rotate it along the Z axis as seen here.

I'd venture to guess that the entire video you reference was made in After Effects from the text animation, to the layering of 2D

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects and Cinema 4D Lite (included with AE) can do everything seen in your sample.  If you're looking to model the brain from scratch, I'm not sure Cinema 4D Lite has all the tools you'd need to create the ripple and folds of the brain; however, you could certainly load a 3D model of the brain, shade it with a color and rotate it along the Z axis as seen here.

I'd venture to guess that the entire video you reference was made in After Effects from the text animation, to the layering of 2D layers in 3D space and the brain may have been a pre-existing animation.

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for the reply! I will start using AE and see if I can create something.

Best,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines