• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Needing some advice

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2008 Feb 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to run my help file in VB6 and i can't get the map IDs to work correctly. I have my list of constrants that list what map id goes with what constrant however i cannot get the ids to call up the right files when the helpfile is called up. I have imported my map ids (about 550) of them and it didnt work and also i have tried just putting in about 15-20 manually and still can get no result. I am not sure if it is a problem with the *.ali or my *.hh files. I know that either my interfaces isn't sending what it needs right or the help file isn't reading what is sent right. I had this working file in a previous version of this particular interface but now it seems to not work at all. Any and All suggestions and advice is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Skid

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2008 Feb 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Skid and welcome to the RH community. You can test the RH side of things by using the in built BugHunter tool. This will tell you whether the problem is with the application call or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp