• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any way to Filter Pages in Acrobat Pro?

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with construction drawings and the organization of the drawings is not always conducive to reading them easily.  I imagine that if I were able to filter the file to show only selected pages (drawings), then I could create and name filters to allow me to page through the reduced set of drawings.  A typical range of drawings is about 100 to 500, and there are legends, details, separated construction disciplines per area, notes pages, etc, that make working with a file tedious and wasteful.  Please advise.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Acrobat forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might be possible by converting all the pages to Template objects, which in turn can be shown or hidden based on certain criteria, but it would require a complex set of custom-made scripts to be developed.

If you're interested in hiring someone with a lot of experience in this field that could create these scripts for you (for a fee, of course), feel free to contact me via try6767 at gmail.com to discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm thinking this should be a feature. I would use it a lot but wouldn't think that the method you mentioned would be feasible. Thanks though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines