• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rendering - lighting effects

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanna update from Elements 11 to Elements 2019. After installing trial version I can't find lighting effects in rendering.

If Adobe remove it, I would't upgrade at all, unless there is a other way to apply that effect by some similar way I did not discover yet.

Is there?

Thanks You.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe removed Lightning Effects starting with photoshop elements 12 and it has yet to return as of photoshop elements 2019.

So, no, there is no Lighting Effects in photoshop elements 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your ansver. That effect is kinda important to me. So much that it'll keep me from upgrade. I've tried the trial but don't see any valid reason for upgrade. And that's kinda sad consider it's from v.11 right to 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd suggest to perhaps investigate Affinity Photo, which has a really nice non-destructive lighting effect. And it is FAR nicer to use than that really old-fashioned Elements 11 version. Not to mention that Affinity Photo is less expensive as well.

Here's a nice tutorial showcasing the lighting filter in Affinity Photo:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I'm lookig for a light effect plug-in for PSE 2019,
does anyone know if there on available ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines