Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reader ADMX Template or MSI *PLEASE* !!

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I can see a lot of material on here which although recent (2018) is either out of date or not working (references to the FTP site for example)

Im looking for a best practice approach to using Acrobat Reader which I can deploy in the enterprise and mananage via GPO / ADMX.

Can I be pointed to a link which works or ADMX files, and a relevant working doc please?

I have already spotted a number of articles ranging from Powershell modules to hand crafting policy preferences, none of which work as described due anything from content requirements no longer being downloadable, or scripts etc just not working.

If this isn't achievable, We will be forced to move to an entirely different product, just to view PDFs, which can be managed my GPO.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

I believe the docs are current and all the links work. For example:

If you find something that's not working or out of date, post the link and I'll troubleshoot it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you read the Acrobat Reader Enterprise Deployment Toolkit? It includes info on getting an MSI/MSP combination. Don't see any need to download scripts.

Also, make sure you have a Reader Redistribution License on file, and current.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe the docs are current and all the links work. For example:

If you find something that's not working or out of date, post the link and I'll troubleshoot it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines