• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Visual Studio 2017 VC++ (InDesign Plug-SDK)

Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

I have Downloaded the InDesign plug-in SDK. I have opened the sample visual studio project file on Visual Studio 2017 (WriteFishPrice.sdk.vcxproj) save the solution as WriteFishPrice.sdk.sln. When I try to Rebuild Soluion I got the errors the following.

VS_error2.png

Please suggest me what I did wrong????

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

prakashc39562731  wrote

Please suggest me what I did wrong????

You posted in the Scripting Forum. SDK questions are best asked in the InDesign SDK forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.. I have also tagged in the InDesign SDK ​forum but i didn't get any replies???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For posting on InDesign SDK forum you need to go to the following link and then post your query

InDesign SDK

Now for your problem, what version of InDesign SDK are you using CC2018, CC2017 etc? Every major version of InDesign SDK has a specific version of Visual Studio that you have to use to not land into such issues. Check what is the recommended Visual Studio version for the InDesign SDK you have downloaded and then try, you will find that in the SDK docs. I hope this should resolve your problem.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines