• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Measurement tool not working since October 2018 update

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the recent update at the beginning of October 2018, the measurement tool does not allow completion of measure (i.e. it allows to click measure between two points but does not allow the measure to be finalised and marked on the drawing). Has anyone else encountered this problem & is there a solution?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have the same problem on 2 machines. I haven't seen anything else on the issue posted anywhere else however. Measurement tool not working in 1900820080 and 1900820081. $14.99 a month for this? @#%& -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: A full uninstall and reinstall resolved the issue. Still disappointed that this needed to be done as my layout had to be set up all over again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi phils,

Sorry for the delay in response.  

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue with measurement tool in Acrobat after the update, is that correct?

Could you try rebooting the machine once if you haven't already and try again? Does that help?

If not, check if you have the latest version of Acrobat installed on the machine using "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu, You may also download updates from here: Adobe software and product updates

Reboot the machine after installing update and try again.

If issue still persists, try repairing Acrobat using "Repair installation" option under Help menu ( for Windows OS only), reboot the machine after repair and check.

Also, let us know dot version of Acrobat and the operating system installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version in Acrobat: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shivam, at the subscription price I don't deserve a response? Maybe the offer of a $29.98 refund? I am in construction. What good does the service do if the measurement tool didn't work for 2 months?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this problem. Did anyone ever get a fix for this?

AGM Version 4.030.00101

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue for years now. What's going on? Moved to a new company and finally the measure tool worked again on my new machine... for about a month. Now not working again. LOL Ridiculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines