• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SOFn, DQT oder DHT Jpeg-Marker vor Jpeg-SOS-Marker fehlt

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich wollte heute ein normales Handybild mit PS bearbeiten, leider bekomme ich beim Öffnen des Bildes diese Fehlermeldung:

Der Vorgang konnte nicht ausgeführt werden, weil ein SOFn-, DQT- oder DHT-JPEG-Marker vor einem JPEG-SOS-Marker fehlt.

Siehe dazu den Screenshoot: https://www.14ks.de/Screenshot_2018-10-09%2017.26.31.png

Das betreffende Bild ist dieses: https://www.14ks.de/4.jpg

Könnt Ihr mir sagen, wo das Problem liegt und wie ich es lösen kann?

LG Tim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Hatte dasselbe Problem, habe das Bild mit Paint geöffnet und über Paint erneut als "JPG" gespeichert, danach ließ es sich auch mit Photoshop öffnen.

Gern geschehen

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tim,

Sorry that you're getting an error me "jpeg marker missing " while opening a jpeg image in Photoshop. Could you please take a look at this article Invalid JPEG Marker error when opening images in Adobe Photoshop and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the steps solve the problem. It now occurs even more frequently, always with pictures taken with a mobile phone and sent via Whatsapp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hatte dasselbe Problem, habe das Bild mit Paint geöffnet und über Paint erneut als "JPG" gespeichert, danach ließ es sich auch mit Photoshop öffnen.

Gern geschehen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

got the same problem. error message reads as: (german) der vorgang konnte nicht ausgeführt werden, weil ein SOFn-, DQT- oder DHT-JPEG-Marker vor einem JPEG-SOS-Marker fehlt. picture comes from whatsappe, over iphone apple mail to osx. open it in the preview-app on osx and save it as jpg again solved the problem. but it would be nice to know if the problem is whatsapp or osx or photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

its a Problem of the Smartphones. Some Pictures you got from Whatsapp are missing this Marker.
But is that really important for you? I think the Solution is more important

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well if there would be a solution where i dont have to open the picture in another program i could save some time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know any other method.
May you can Try "ImangeResizer"

You can change the resoution with "Rightclick" and safe, Even with multiple files at the same time.

But you can use the same resolution.
Maybe it works too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah there are multiple solutions, but actually i dont want to bother about something like that. i want to send the pic and open the pic. the computer should do the backoffice. not me going to another program and another program, thats 90ties kind of work. but i live in the future where everything is easy and nice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You could try setting this option in the Camera Raw preferences so the image will open in ACR first, then just click on open image

In Photoshop go to Edit > Preferences > Camera Raw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok it also works over bridge - camera raw - open file. thx for this little trick, havent tought about that. still - would be nice if photoshop would be clever enough to open it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo zusammen,

es kann doch nicht sein, dass man die Bilder erst mit Paint öffnen muss, damit man es danach mit PS öffnen kann.

Hat noch jemand eine andere Lösung?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines