• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why doesn´t it zoom in!?

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to achieve the effect of "zooming into" picture....

As you can see I have created key frames for motion:scale.... but it´s not zooming anything...!

The segment in between the two videoclips on the timeline is a inserted frame hold segment (made as if i´m stuck in the air). Dont know if this is causing my problem or not...

Namnlös.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

I've never used Frame Hold in my life. Going back many years, I have always just exported a STILL FRAME at the point I want to freeze something, and then work with that still frame. Try that instead, could be the issue.

Thanks

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never used Frame Hold in my life. Going back many years, I have always just exported a STILL FRAME at the point I want to freeze something, and then work with that still frame. Try that instead, could be the issue.

Thanks

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah. And by doing that you get a still image of the video? How do you export a still frame?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Time Remapping applied?  If so, you need to put the clip in a new sequence, apply the time remapping, and then nest the new sequence in the main sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previously I had applied ramped slow mo to the clip....is that the same as Time Remapping applied?

"If so, you need to put the clip in a new sequence, apply the time remapping, and then nest the new sequence in the main sequence."

Im sorry, being pretty new to Premiere I don´t understand almost anything of that sentence... can you simplify it? Sorry for the inconvinience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Timeremapping and effects dont go well together.

You apply the timeremapping to your clip

When done right click on clip and nest

Now do the scaling or what ever effect you want to use on that nest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Set playhead to the frame where you want to freeze the image and click the CAMERA icon below Program Monitor. Save a still image then place that where playhead is, on empty track above perhaps. Stretch to any length, apply whatever motion effects you need, works every time and no messing with nesting and whatnot. I'm old-school, having started doing this before nesting existed in Premiere. I stick with what works, keep it simple.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines