• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E-mailing used to be much easier!!

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Acrobat for decades and current have a subscription for all of my users.  The latest update to the product makes is more difficult to send a document.  To be clear, you used to be able to simply click on the email icon and your email client would open up.  In my case that would be Outlook (Office365).  Now when you click on the email icon in Adobe, you end up with a new feature called "share" within the right hand panel and then you have to make  several choices within the right hand panel.  One of the choices is to attach to email which repeatedly makes you choose your default email client or web-mail.  There is no way to save that choice in that panel or in the preferences.

This seems like a big step backwards from simply clicking on the email icon in Adobe, going to Outlook, and composing the email.  Am I missing something here?

Tom / State Electronics

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. You can follow the steps in the below article to use the email icon to send PDF directly as an email attachment.

Link: How to use the email icon to directly send file as attachment

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pallavi.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Acrobat General Troubleshooting

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. You can follow the steps in the below article to use the email icon to send PDF directly as an email attachment.

Link: How to use the email icon to directly send file as attachment

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pallavi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines