• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installed High Sierra and all of a sudden my fonts are all displaying incorrectly please help!

Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I just opened my Muse file to do some edits for a large site update and all the fonts are displaying incorrectly? Ugh!  Nimbus Sans Condensed and Nimbus Sans.

They are web fonts from typekit. Is anyone else having any issues! I restarted my computer, Muse, creative cloud and re-synced the fonts and still no luck. Plus the files online have gone wonky too? I know in the past I was told to uncheck the in-browser editing and still no luck. I am in panic mode and need to get this fixed asap so my client can continue to do her business. Any input is greatly appreciated as this is a very active site for my client, I feel so lost....I am not a coder obviously and wish I was at this point, but that is not happening today Thank you  for your time. The site is ldcartistrep.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 6.27.52 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines