• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I created an Action to OCR multiple documents at the same time, but it still prompts me between each document with the "Recognize Text - General Settings" prompt

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I'm working with Adobe Pro DC.  I've created an Action to OCR multiple documents at a time, but it is displaying the "Recognize Text - General Settings" prompt between each document.  How/Can I stop that, so I can select once and it will apply to all of the documents? The last action step I added was to save the documents.  Is there a way to make it close all of the documents too? I hate to sit here and hit "close" for dozens of documents.

Thanks for your help

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disable the user prompt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for the response.

I've seen and read that you should check or uncheck the prompt user box for various actions, however when I check it or uncheck it for some reason it doesn't change anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found a solution that worked for me:  under the edit actions tab I selected "Add Instruction" and typed save and close...and it WORKED!

For the life of me I can't figure out why unchecking the prompt box doesn't work, but at least I found a work around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines