• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem seeing Import panel with upgrade to OS Mojave

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I updated to Mojave when I try to import new images the import page stays behind the main Lightroom page side panels so it is impossible to import.  I have to close all of the side and bottom panels before starting an import so that the import options are visible.  Anyone else having this issue? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Drop out of Full Screen mode and see if that solves the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rob10028,

Sorry to hear about this. Could you please share a screenshot of what the import panel looks like at your end so we may try reproducing the issue?

Also, which exact version of Lightroom are you using?

Here's a list of known issues with Lightroom running on Mac OS Mojave: Known issues - Running Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC on macOS 10.14 Mojave

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

I am using LR ClassScreen Shot 2018-10-11 at 7.35.59 AM (2).pngic Cc 7.5 and camera raw 10.5

As you can see, the import panel comes u behind the side panels and the ability to collapse side panels is gone.  I've had to close LR, reopen it, collapse the side panels and then insert the card prompting an import.  I never had this issue  before upgrading to Mojave a  few days ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drop out of Full Screen mode and see if that solves the problem.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks much.  Dropping out of full screen mode seems to have solved the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines