• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

R3D IPP2 Output Transform Settings Batch change

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import R3D files the Output Transform Setting is set to Color Space: Rec.709 & Gamma Curve: Log 3G10. I'm not sure why Color Space defaults to Rec. 709 because if I reload RMD it switches to RedWideColorRGB (my preferred Color Space). I'd like to batch change or figure out how to load R3D's so that the correct Color Space is present.

Furthermore I don't understand why Premiere doesn't have functionality to selectively batch change certain R3D metadata while preserving the rest.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same question. Any workaround you've found to batch change specific source settings? For example, like you, I don't want Premiere to automatically change color space to Rec. 709 on import, but I would like my "As Shot" ISO settings to remain unchanged. Thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere changes it to Rec.709 in import as all internal processing is done in a Rec.709 pipeline. Even HDR material is processed in 'over-range Rec.709' currently, though the scopes and the output can be set to Rec.2020 and HLG/PQ.

As to being able to batch change some MasterClip settings like for RED and Alexa and others, that would be a massively useful feature!

There have been a couple users posting Feature Requests on the Uservoice system. I've been over and voted on a couple, and post the links here suggesting EVERYONE go 'there' and up-vote these.

Neil

Add batch changes of specific RED metadata. – Adobe video & audio apps

Add batch changes of specific RED metadata. – Adobe video & audio apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

tengo este problema de configuracion por lotes de la configuracion de origen ya que en CANALIZACION DE IMAGEN>LEGACY me sale el clip en negro, y tengo muchos clips por lo que no es muy comodo de trabajar de esa forma, ya que para aplicar los proxies también el clip sale en negro y no sé que hacer, que alguien me ayude!Captura.JPGCaptura2.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines