• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to find AdobeDC 19.008.020074 installation for Enterpise?

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i have printing issues with 19.008.020071v. Printing problems are solved in new 19.008.020074v. I am using Adobe Customization Wizard to configure AdobeDC. In this link for enterpise i can only find older 19.008.020071v Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution  . Where to find latest 19.008.020074v for enterprise?

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

The answer appears to be correct because 074 is not available on the Reader download page, on the FTP site which provides enterprise installers, or from the Release Notes. While there might be an 074 .exe I don't know about, it's likely you'll need to do the standard update deployment: Apply your MST and the new .msp to the existing installer and redeploy.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your answer is not correct. You have provided link there i can download AcroRdrDCUpd1900820074.msp file with extension (.msp). I do not need .msp Adobe Customization Wizard does not recognize this extension. I need .exe file. From .exe file i can extract .msi file and now i can use it with Adobe Customization Wizard. Please try to look yourself. There is no 20074v .exe file for enterprise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The answer appears to be correct because 074 is not available on the Reader download page, on the FTP site which provides enterprise installers, or from the Release Notes. While there might be an 074 .exe I don't know about, it's likely you'll need to do the standard update deployment: Apply your MST and the new .msp to the existing installer and redeploy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines