• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro classic track version 15 problem

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe acrobat pro classic track version 15 app is damaged and cannot be used. my registration number is XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. How can I get a replacement for this?

MOD Edit: Serial number removed

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Hi Benjamin,

The link shared above is for classic track (non-subscription). If you have Acrobat DC continuous currently installed on the machine, sign out from the Acrobat by clicking "Help" >  "Sign out". Then uninstall Acrobat on the machine. Once uninstalled, download the installer from the link given above and activate the product using the serial number.

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Benjamino,

As mentioned above, you are unable to use Acrobat Pro on the machine, could you try downloading and installing Acrobat Pro installer from this link: Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription, once installed, activate the product using the serial number.

Could you let us know the issue you are facing when trying to use Acrobat on the machine?

Also, the operating system you are using - Mac or Windows?

Let us know if you have any query.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivam,

Thanks. I got it installed but one problem. It is continuous track and I wanted the classic track, non subscription. Any advice?

Cheers,

Ben

Benjamin Ostrov, Ph.D.

Man of Letters

"A learned bastard stands higher than an ignorant high priest." ---Midrash

"Excellence does not require perfection." --- Henry James

[moderator deleted private data]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Benjamin,

The link shared above is for classic track (non-subscription). If you have Acrobat DC continuous currently installed on the machine, sign out from the Acrobat by clicking "Help" >  "Sign out". Then uninstall Acrobat on the machine. Once uninstalled, download the installer from the link given above and activate the product using the serial number.

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Shivam,

I got it now.

Cheers,

Ben

Benjamin Ostrov, Ph.D.

Man of Letters

"A learned bastard stands higher than an ignorant high priest." ---Midrash

"Excellence does not require perfection." --- Henry James

[moderator deleted private data]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines