Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to sync without using cloud

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I am not sure that it is the right forum, however I am currently seeking for alternative for apple icloud family picture. While the photo apps don’t support well family sharing with different user id or album sharing, I installed recently my older lightroom 5 software (stand alone version).

I would like to know if I can sync my family multiple device picture without using adobe icloud?

Thanks everyone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Tamiat,

Sorry but that is not possible with Lightroom 5. However, our Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic CC products offer seamless sync and storage over the cloud using multiple devices. You may refer: How to sync Lightroom Classic CC desktop with Lightroom CC

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tamiat,

Sorry but that is not possible with Lightroom 5. However, our Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic CC products offer seamless sync and storage over the cloud using multiple devices. You may refer: How to sync Lightroom Classic CC desktop with Lightroom CC

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thanks for the response.

Too bad. I will see any other alternative given I really don’t like your new business model (montly/annual fee for a software) which is more expensive for the common user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines