Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Laptop Spec for Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

my girlfriend is looking at buying the CC suite to get into video editing. she will also be looking at using after effects. We are looking at a suitable laptop for her to run the software well.

i would like to get her the Dell XPS 15 with the following spec XPS 15 Inch 9570 High Performance 4K Laptop with InfinityEdge | Dell UK

CPU: 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-8750H Processor (9M Cache, up to 4.1 GHz, 6 Cores)

RAMM: 16GB DDR4-2666MHz, 2x8GB

Storage: 512GB M.2 2280 PCIe Solid State Drive

Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050Ti with 4GB GDDR5

what do people think? would this be suitable to run the software, with after effects?

Thank you for your help

Ollie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Both After Effects and Premiere Pro are very resource hungry, below are two articles worth reading, I've included articles for both since you mentioned video editing

https://www.pugetsystems.com/recommended/Recommended-Systems-for-Adobe-Premiere-Pro-CC-143/Hardware-...

https://www.pugetsystems.com/recommended/Recommended-Systems-for-Adobe-After-Effects-CC-144/Hardware...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines