• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot sent adobe draw to Illustrator CC

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot open file that create from adobe draw to Illustrator CC.

I click sent file in Draw app and received "sent!" notification, but nothing show in Illustrator CC

I try to fix it by using method as Adobe support team suggest in this forum following;

- update latest version of Creative Cloud desktop, Illustrator CC and Draw app

- close Illustrator CC, log out of the Creative Cloud Desktop and restart

- log out Draw app

- after restart my desktop, log in Creative Cloud Desktop, open Illustrator CC and log in draw again

I found that Illustrator CC open draw file. but only one time, when i try to sent another of draw file. it still cannot open in Illustrator CC

So I have to log out of the Creative Cloud Desktop and draw app and restart desktop again to open a new file?

please fix this problem and please add menu "open file from mobile creation" in Illustrator CC in order to improve workflow.

Thank you

TOPICS
Sync to desktop apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Haley.

From what you've said, this sounds like it may be specific to a particular drawing. And possibly your wifi connection. And possibly sync running while you're trying to send. Which is, I think, different than what Pichet seems to be experiencing.

Are you having this same problem with other drawings?

Can you see all the work that's on your device when you sign in to http://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw?

Send Feedback will not show up in the app unless you have email set up on your

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pichet.

I'm sorry this is happening. It's a bit of random problem that I've been hearing about much more frequently in the past month or so.

I've involved the Creative Cloud Desktop App team because I think this is a problem with the CC Desktop App not notifying Illustrator to launch but that team has been unable to pinpoint any problems from the logs that have been sent to them.

Would you contact me through the in-app feedback so I can put you in touch with that team so they can hopefully get to the bottom of what's going on. You don't have to repeat this entire post, just let me know that you posted here and I'll remember.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue-

I am also having trouble sending things I have created in Draw to Illustrator on my desktop.  My iPad (current generation) seemed to slow down significantly midway through the drawing and may be too complicated to send, though it's mostly outline work and not very complicated.

My "Send Feedback" tab in the Draw app. settings also seems to not be doing anything.  Is there a way I can share the image file with you?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haley.

From what you've said, this sounds like it may be specific to a particular drawing. And possibly your wifi connection. And possibly sync running while you're trying to send. Which is, I think, different than what Pichet seems to be experiencing.

Are you having this same problem with other drawings?

Can you see all the work that's on your device when you sign in to http://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw?

Send Feedback will not show up in the app unless you have email set up on your device. But, please try to email me there so I can see all of your device/app information (that's super important for me to see).

Let me know how that's going.

Sue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sue,

I am desperate for some help. I have been working on a commission for a local brand in adobe draw on my iPad Pro, which is fully up to date. this design has taken me hours. It will not sync to my creative cloud. i have tried to save it as a pdf to creative cloud countless times, and after about 30 minutes of the spinning wheel, it just says “unable to upload”. When I try to log out of adobe draw, it just come up with the spinning wheel and says  “completeing backup”. And does this for hours. I am debating on deleting the app from my Ipad, but I’m scared that if I do it will delete my drawing. Any help would be amazing. Cheers, Cherilyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Cherilyn.

It sounds as though the drawing may have gotten overly complex or your wifi connection is weak or inconsistent.

Definitely do not uninstall Draw. Not yet. First sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets2.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw and let me know what you see there. How much of the work that's on your device is not showing up there?

Let me know what you find.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Folks,

I`ve got a similar problem with the export from DRAW to AI DESKTOP. The file I want to send is shown in my assets and it also opens automatically in AI Desktop on my Macbook Pro but it doesnt open in AI on my Imac...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert.

A couple of things to do/try on that second computer:

Make sure you're using version 4.7.0.400 of the Creative Cloud Desktop App (check that by clicking on the CC icon in the menu bar, then the three stacked dots next to the avatar, then Preferences).

After checking that, close all apps that are running, then sign out of the Creative Cloud Desktop App (tap the CC icon, then the avatar icon, then Sign Out)? Make sure you sign back in with the same Adobe ID you're using in Draw and on your laptop.

Let me know if it starts working.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Sue,

thank you.

I’ve deinstalled/reinstalled the desktop app and restarted the computer....now it works

Best.

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rob.

Great. Glad it's working (sorry you had to go to all that trouble).

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is annoying!

After the reinstallation of the AI desktop app and the restart of my computer, the desktop app has opened the sent DRAW file automatically as it should be.

Today it doesnt work again! (yes, all devices are loged into the same CC account and both devices are connected to the wiffi)

Shell I really reinstall the desktop app + restart the computer everytime before sending a simple sketch to my desktop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robert.

You should absolutely not have to uninstall/reinstall the CC Desktop App every time you send work from Draw.  Since you're having trouble with one computer and the problem definitely seems on the desktop side...

Is there anything different about the setup on that computer? A different version of Illustrator? Or the Mac OS? Anything you can think of?

This is an ongoing (not widespread) problem that I've been trying to track down so any insight you have would be helpful. I may ultimately need to put you in touch with a different product team.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

I have the same exact problem over and over again... and it's really annoying. I read all the forum post... and I also too always have to log out and log in my desktop computer ... then... and only then... the artwork from adobe draw shows up... 😕 ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Sue.

It seams that I have the same problem.

I bought iPad pro, installed adobe draw and can't now send my vector to illustrator CC (I see notification about successful sending in iPad but nothing happens in my desctop Illustrator)

Versions of my programms:

• Illustrator 23.0.1 (Windows 7 if it's important)
  • Creative Cloude - 4.7.0.400
  • Creative Sync 4.1.0.29
  • Adobe Draw (iPad) - 4.6.1 (also I have an android smartphone and wasn't successful in sending illustration from this device too)

These steps I did while I was trying to fix my problem:

• logout and reinstall applications (illustrator and adobe draw) on both devices (ipad, PC)
  • Checked that I can see my iPad files here Adobe Creative Cloud
  • Checked that I can see my pdf file (that was sent from adobe draw) in creative cloud folder on my PC
  • I surely logged in with the same adobe id on both devices
  • use older version of the illustrator (also I couldn't synchronize in 2017 version my mobile projects with desctop illustrator because of timeout of internet connection, but at the same time I had absolutely stable connection)
  • I switched off antivirus and add adobe programms to the exceptions for windows firewall
  • use mobile internet for PC

I hope you can help me

Olga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olga and guillaumep96374080

Olga, thanks for posting (I would not have seen Guillaume's post otherwise), and thank you for all of the information.

Because, for most people who have checked for me, the work is making it from Draw to the desktop but Illustrator is not launching, we believe that the problem is on the desktop and not in Draw.

I'm going to email each of you, at the email addresses you've used on the forums so you can check a couple of things for me. Please let me know if you don't receive an email from me within the hour.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't receive email from you yesterday. My active email address is [personal details removed by moderator].

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Olga,

It’s not a good idea to post personal data like emails in this public forum. I’ve removed your email from the previous post, but I’ll send it to Sue Garibaldi​ in a private note.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olga.

I've resent it. Please also check your Junk folder. The subject line is "Draw - Send to Illustrator Not Working."

Sue.

[Thanks Mike]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am ALSO having this issue. Within the last month or so the only way I can get my drawings to go to my desktop from adobe draw or sketch is if I log out of CC on both my desktop and iPad and restart them both. Then when I reopen everything all of the drawings I tried to send earlier appear. But when I try to send a new one, it won't send. So I have to do the whole process again. It is wasting SO MANY hours trying to do this. PLEASE HELP!! I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and everything is simply a temporary fix and once I want to send something else, it doesn't work anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diane.

We have heard this precise problem from a number of people and believe it is not an issue with Draw (and/or Sketch) but with a problem on the desktop.

I am trying to get contact information for as many people as possible so that team can speak with them directly. Please direct message me here (click on my name then from the screen that launches click on Message) or write me through Draw's in-app feedback (tap the Settings icon in the lower nav then from the menu that opens tap on Send Feedback).

Please do not post that information (publicly) here; i'll keep an eye out for it in one of those places.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diane,

I am having the same trouble as everyone in this Post. But I don't see any solution, and it's been months since the first post.

How can you really solve this issue? We can't keep restarting the computer every time it fails.

Do we need to start using a different App? it's a shame, since we love your product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andres.

I'm so sorry this is happening.  This has been a tough bug to track because until recently the Draw team was unable to duplicate it in house.

Last week the engineers were able to replicate the bug. It has been determined that this is not a problem with Draw but rather with something on the desktop side and the Draw team has contacted two other teams to assist in determining what's not working correctly.

I'm sorry I don't have an immediate solution but it is being worked on.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this exact same problem. It sounds like they are working on it and hopefully a Illustrator update will be coming soon to address this bug? I would like to be added if you eventually send an email address out about this issue and a resolution.

Thanks

Pam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pam.

It doesn't seem to be Illustrator that's the problem, but the Creative Cloud Desktop App. I'm hoping that team is talking to a handful of customers this week to determine what's going wrong.

Please contact me through the in-app feedback (tap Settings, then from the menu that opens Send Feedback) so I can walk you through some steps to determine whether what you're experiencing is related to this same problem.

Thanks.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have also same probrem.

But I changed wi-fi network (for example, 5G->2G in same router), I can open it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines