0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2006 3:53 AM by Vampire_Hunter

Is there a breeze export option that defines the maximum opening resolution of the browser ?

Vampire_Hunter
      Hi,

The maximum resolution of a breeze presentation slide is 720 x 540 correct?

Does anyone know if there is a way to prevent that a breeze presentation gets too big when it is opened in a big resolution screen?

What I’m asking is if there is a breeze export option that defines the maximum opening resolution of the browser that contains the breeze presentation, preventing the images and flash animations to loose too much resolution…

When I play my presentations from the breeze server, it doesn’t load in the web browser but in a window that not fit the entire computer screen, what is good to the definition of the presentation…It is possible to do this locally??

(I may be wrong, but in the breeze server is it opening the swf file directly?)

I sure can, after exporting, place the swf file of the presentation, manually, in an html file (instead of using the index.html that is created in the publishing) this way it will never get bigger when opening it in the browser, but if I do this it will affect the SCORM or anything else??

What do you suggest?