Sorry that you cannot import video files from DJI Mavic 2 Zoom into Lightroom.
I have a couple of follow up questions to gather more details about the issue:
- Which version of Lightroom are you using?
- How big are the movie files? Have you tested with small movies from that camera?
- Do you get any error message while importing the video file? If so then what is the exact message?
1) Lightroom Classic CC version 7.5 Release, Camera Raw 10.5
2) I've tried 6.5MB movie file sizes all the way to 2.6 GB video files. So yes I've tried using small and large movie files using both recording formats offered on the Mavic 2 Zoom, .mp4 and .mov.
3) For the .mp4 files the error is: Unsupported format or damaged file (1)
For the .mov files the error is: Lightroom cannot read the video file. The codec needed to read it is missing or unavailable (1)
These files otherwise work without issue when imported into Premiere, and are able to be viewed using Quicktime and VLC.
Hi. I facing the exact same issues.
Same error message im Lightroom. Can import the photos from DJI Mavic 2 Pro but not the mp4 video files.
Lightroom Classic-Version: 8.0 [ 1193777 ]
Windows 10 - Business Edition
Sorry about the delay in my response. Would it possible for you to share a sample file with me via PM so that we may try reproducing the issue at my end?
You mentioned that you're getting below error message
Lightroom cannot read the video file. The codec needed to read it is missing or unavailable (1)
Were you able to import these files in a previous version of Lightroom?
I PM'd you a video file representative of the issue I'm having. I was able to import the 1st Editon DJI Mavic drone videos without issue. I do not have an old version of Lightroom to try testing these new Drone's videos in with. Can you provide me access to one?
Looks like it is in the official release notes. H265 support was added in the October release of Lightroom https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/heic-files-support.html