2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 25, 2008 8:07 AM by Newsgroup_User

Help Needed!!!

Hennessey794
      Ok this is my problem, I have downloaded portable fireworks CS3 and i also am useing win RAR to unzip zipped portable fireworks CS3. Ok i open the portable fireworks folder and i click on the fireworks cs3 application it says exstracting from fireworks it also has two loading bars that are ment to go up to 100% but stop at 90% then my anti virus system kicks in and says Threats found! then that stops portable fireworks from opening. this problem has only just starting happening. if anyone can help please please post a reply.
      Thanks Tom794
        • 1. Re: Help Needed!!!
          pixlor Level 4
          What is "portable" Fireworks? Can you link to the page you downloaded it from?

What anti-virus program are you using?

• 2. Re: Help Needed!!!
            Level 7
            On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 01:59:54 +0300, Hennessey794
            <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote:

> Ok this is my problem, I have downloaded portable fireworks CS3 and i
            > also am
            > useing win RAR to unzip zipped portable fireworks CS3. Ok i open the
            > portable
            > fireworks folder and i click on the fireworks cs3 application it says
            > exstracting from fireworks it also has to loading bars that are ment to
            > go up
            > to 100% but stop at 90% then my anti virus system kicks in and says
            > Threats
            > found! then that stop portable fireworks from opening. this problem has
            > only
            > just starting happening. if anyone can help please please post a reply.
            > Thanks Tom794
            >

Sounds like you should refrain from using illegal software...

--
            Ilya Razmanov
            http://photoshop.msk.ru - Photoshop plug-in filters