• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The object "brush "bat-brush-002.003.001"" is not currently available

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what if I start when the cache writes The object "brush "bath-brush-002"" is not currently available and another is the fact that pilepro error Fill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Снимок экрана (107).pngСнимок экрана (108).pngСнимок экрана (109).pngСнимок экрана (110).pngСнимок экрана (111).pngСнимок экрана (112).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

From what I can tell you have an action running that is looking for specific brushes and not finding them. Have you checked your Brushes panel to see whether those brushes are installed.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the action is selecting the brush tool before the failing step that step is most likly selecting a Brush Preset.  Make sure the preset is available in your Photoshop setup.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to install a brush, show screenshots, I'm from Russia, I translate in the translator, I'm just a beginner lessons, watched and there is no sense

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, The action you are using is not contain that "Bat-brush006".
So before using that function make sure you have that brush .
Go the Brush panel and find your brush. Click on that icon for open brush panel.

Screenshot_6.png

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to install a brush, show screenshots, I'm from Russia, I translate in the translator, I'm just a beginner lessons, watched and there is no sense

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Check this video. how to install brushes.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Снимок экрана (113).pngand another mistake got out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That message states some prior step failed to select any pixels so the motion blur step has no selection to blur so its not available.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not understand what's in the video explain why such a mistake like all have brushes and Patterns

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines