• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 2018 - 12.1 crashing when opening (some) projects

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have Premiere 2018 - 12.1 on an Asus laptop with Win 10, Nvidia GeForce GTX 980M.

In the last few days some projects i'm opening just being loaded and premiere immediately crashes, no option to import the project or its sequence to a new project since once the project is open - it crashes. i tried reinstalling Premiere and it didn't help.

In some projects i do manage to open and edit the sequence but it many i get that crash.

I have deleted all media cash, updated the Nvidia card and windows, uninstalled and reinstalled premiere, changed my cloud account etc.

I can try and reinstall windows etc. but i have a feeling it might not help or not be the solution, What else can i do? 😕

ERROR-P.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2019 Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

# Ram? # SSD? Did you try pressing Alt-shift on start up of the PPCC to clear out that stuff? I hear that may work at times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines