• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signed up to Adobe After Effects - thinking that it was a one off payment of around £17

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up to After Effects months ago, thinking obviously naively that it was a one off payment of around £17. Seems Adobe are taking that every month! I never use it, it was for my son doing a one off school thing. Now i am having individual payments of £1.50; £1; £3; £5 dribbling out of my account....dont know if its Adobe or not but seems to be After Effects linked through Facebook???? Tried getting in touch with Adobe through their website which is the worst most obscure website I have ever had the misfortune to get involved with. The contact centre cannot be contacted...the phone number they give is incorrect...I cannot find any email address to contact them...what I supposed to do?  keep cancelling payments which bank tells me are unauthorised...the site works on continuous loops so instead of getting a logical progression the site will bounce you around to the same page.

IF SOMEONE FROM ADOBE READS THIS CAN YOU REPLY!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

First of all: I'm sorry that you have misread the information on the Adobe web site. These information however state clearly that you are buying a subscription for a recurring fee. It is indeed naive to think that you could buy a professional program of this kind for 17 £ only.

Contacting Adobe may be done via this link: Contact Customer Care . Be sure to answer the questions correctly and do not forget to click the last blue button to get the contact options shown.

BTW: Adobe accounts the subscri

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

johna69754221  wrote

I signed up to After Effects months ago, thinking obviously naively that it was a one off payment of around £17. Seems Adobe are taking that every month! I never use it, it was for my son doing a one off school thing. Now i am having individual payments of £1.50; £1; £3; £5 dribbling out of my account....dont know if its Adobe or not but seems to be After Effects linked through Facebook???? Tried getting in touch with Adobe through their website which is the worst most obscure website I have ever had the misfortune to get involved with. The contact centre cannot be contacted...the phone number they give is incorrect...I cannot find any email address to contact them...what I supposed to do?  keep cancelling payments which bank tells me are unauthorised...the site works on continuous loops so instead of getting a logical progression the site will bounce you around to the same page.

IF SOMEONE FROM ADOBE READS THIS CAN YOU REPLY!!

None of your assumptions are correct.

So you thought you could get an Adobe program that cost around 500 US dollars when it was sold as a perpetual license version for a one time payment of 17 pounds.

all other assumptions are incorrect too.

Please start your own discussion as your problem is not the same as the original poster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branched and Discussion successfully moved from Forum comments to Adobe Creative Cloud

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First of all: I'm sorry that you have misread the information on the Adobe web site. These information however state clearly that you are buying a subscription for a recurring fee. It is indeed naive to think that you could buy a professional program of this kind for 17 £ only.

Contacting Adobe may be done via this link: Contact Customer Care . Be sure to answer the questions correctly and do not forget to click the last blue button to get the contact options shown.

BTW: Adobe accounts the subscription fee once per month and there are no small amount of 1-1.5-5  £ sums invoiced. If you subscribed, you should get for the first year each month a debited sum of the 17 £ .

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines