• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do I lose mouse pointer after I duplicate slide in Captivate 2017?

Advocate ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I am given simulations from another department using Adobe Captivate 2017. This simulation includes a mouse path.

After I duplicate the slide the mouse pointer disappears. However, the mouse is still in the timeline.

Can anyone give me a solution on how to duplicate a simulation slide without losing the mouse animation?

Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the mouse pointer object shown as being at the TOP of the timeline layers?  Sometimes copying and pasting slides from one Captivate project to another can mean the layer order gets changed.

If the mouse layer IS being shown at the top of the layer order, try selecting it and then using the Align toolbar option to Bring Selected Objects to the Front. Sometimes Captivate SHOWS the layer at the correct position but in reality it's not at that level and using the Align toolbar corrects things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources