• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brushes don't work, trying to do stuff i don't want them to do.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been sat here 30 minutes trying to get this to work. For some reason when i place brush on the same layer as another image it does a weird annoying thing that i cant fix at all. This is with a black brush. Please help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Hi

The defective monitor profile would result in colours being off but not in the brush behaviour that you show.

Like I said earlier - your screenshot shows the mixer brush (as opposed to a normal brush). With the settings shown in the options bar and a hard brush outline I get exactly the same. It is working as it should.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Have you tried resetting the Mixer Brush Tool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks normal for the mixer brush with those settings and a hard brush. If you always want it to start black then check the load after each stroke and clean after each stroke buttons

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, just before i try them. Could this be a reason?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working. And its not showing reset brush when i go to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The defective monitor profile would result in colours being off but not in the brush behaviour that you show.

Like I said earlier - your screenshot shows the mixer brush (as opposed to a normal brush). With the settings shown in the options bar and a hard brush outline I get exactly the same. It is working as it should.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh i'm such an idiot. That was so simple

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines