• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Sign In Acrobat DC, get loading icon instead?

Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to fill & sign a document in Adobe Acrobat DC, but every time I click the 'Sign' button in the middle of the Fill & Sign bar, all I get is a tiny window opening with the classic loading animation of a spinning blue circle. It never loads.

I was able to add text with the Comments tool and fill in the fillable fields in the document, but I can't sign it. This is somewhat urgent since the form is for a medical thing and I don't have a printer/scanner to sign it physically. Please help?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Hi Mariel141,

As per the issue description above, you are unable to sign a pdf using fill & sign option in Acrobat, is that correct?

Could you try rebooting the machine once if you haven't already and try using fill & sign again, does that work?

If not,  try repairing Acrobat using "Repair installation" option under Help menu (for Windows OS only), reboot the machine after repair and check.

Also, try signing the document using a web browser at this link: Adobe Document Cloud and check if that help

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mariel141,

As per the issue description above, you are unable to sign a pdf using fill & sign option in Acrobat, is that correct?

Could you try rebooting the machine once if you haven't already and try using fill & sign again, does that work?

If not,  try repairing Acrobat using "Repair installation" option under Help menu (for Windows OS only), reboot the machine after repair and check.

Also, try signing the document using a web browser at this link: Adobe Document Cloud and check if that helps.

Also, let us know the dot version of Acrobat and the operating system installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version in Acrobat: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines