• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best solution to share large image files with client for mobile (lower res) review?

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a solution which will allow me to upload large (raw) photo files to the cloud, and then share them with the client. Client wants to review the photos on her iPhone and iPad, and indicate which photos to use for our project. Ideally only a low-res preview of the photo would be downloaded to the mobile device, so that the client does not have to wait for large raw files to download.

Is Adobe Cloud and Lightroom for iOS a good solution for this, or have you found better solutions? My understanding is that just uploading them to Google Drive or Dropbox is not a good solution, because when the shared folder is viewed on the mobile device, the images would be sent as full-size (not preview) to the device.

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My way to solve your problem would be to export to lower resolution JPEGS and sharing those files with your client. This protect your files and does not ask for high bandwidth and you can use any cloud storage you want.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines