Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot browse or download add-ons

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

After myself and other design team members downloaded the latest Xd update, it seems that I am the only one on our network that cannot browse plug-ins or even direct download any add-ons. I can view the Editor's Choice menu, however when I click 'Plugins', I am met with a 'You're Disconnected' error page (within app dialog). Also, when I try to download one of the Editor's Choice add-ons, I am either sent to the 'You're Disconnected' error page or UI kits come back with the error 'There was an error downloading the requested file'.

I cannot seem to find information on anyone else having the same issue, and no one else in my network is having the same issue. We have tried various network settings, but am left baffled as to why this is happening to just me.

Can anyone advise on any potential methods I could try to resolve this please?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

If you are on a team or Enterprise license, I suggest getting in touch with the admin team and ask them to contact us. Our tech support team should be able to help you.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DaleOwen,

Thanks for using Adobe XD and sharing the details about this issue. As you are getting an error message "You're Disconnected' It looks like there are issues with the connectivity. I would request you to try to switch the network and retry.

Please update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for replying!

As mentioned, I have tried various network settings. This includes changing to a different available network, as well as turning off VPN. Interestingly, I have the same settings and access as everyone else on the same network(s) but they don't have any issues. I can't seem to pin point where the issue is. No other applications, including other Adobe apps have the same issue either...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are on a team or Enterprise license, I suggest getting in touch with the admin team and ask them to contact us. Our tech support team should be able to help you.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines