• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2019 update lost my pruchased filters. How can I revert to 2018 or make these filters active again?

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the 2019 CC updates.  So far when I go into PS 2019 2 of my highly used filter sets (Imagernomic and Nik) are no longer available.  Is there a way to revert back to 2018 ps or to make these filter set show in 2019?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to Photoshop community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

If Windows, check

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Plug-ins

If folders or .8bf files for your missing plugins are there, copy to the same CC 2019 folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Photoshop Installers do not migrate third Party Plug-in.  If you did not install your plug-ins into CC 2019 try installing them to see if they work.

I just like Photoshop Plug_in folder to my Plug-in tree the seem to work. All version Of Photoshop I have installed use the same third party plug-in files.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines