• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rotating small part of video

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to animate a drawing in my timeline (png file) by rotating a small part of it. I duplicated the clip and used an opacity mask on the spot I want it. The problem is when I use the rotate effect, it rotates it as an entire video, meaning instead of staying in place and rotating it rotates as if it was the full picture. I tried cropping it only around that spot but it still didnt work. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

In the Effect Controls for  the clip you have applied the matte to and want to rotate, position the Anchor point so that is in the center of the matted area (moving the anchor point to the point you want the rotation to pivot about).

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the Effect Controls for  the clip you have applied the matte to and want to rotate, position the Anchor point so that is in the center of the matted area (moving the anchor point to the point you want the rotation to pivot about).

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines