• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comment laisser les commentaires éditables dans un PDF protégé par mot de passe à l'ouverture???

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

j'ai un document PDF format A4 avec de multiples annotations "ouvertes", c'est-à-dire modifiables au fur et à mesure de l'avancée des mises à jours du contenu du PDF. On est plusieurs à l'utiliser et on se l'échange par mail. Tant que le PDF est "ouvert" lui-même, non protégé en accès, tout est ok. Tout le monde peut modifier, corriger, ajouter ou enlever du texte dans les annotations en place, et ce - c'est  ce qui est important - y compris depuis un mobile.

MAIS dès lors que je mets un mot de passe pour protéger l'ouverture du PDF, ça bloque toutes les annotations intérieures sur les mobiles. Impossible de les éditer. La fonction même a disparu des possibilités de manipulations! AU SECOURS!

QUESTION :c'est celle du titre : Comment laisser, depuis un mobile, les commentaires éditables (donc ouvrables et modifiables, actualisables, etc) dans un PDF protégé par mot de passe à l'ouverture???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fredericc,

As mentioned above, that-

QUESTION: it's the title: How to leave, from a mobile , editable comments (so open and editable, updatable, etc.) in a password protected PDF opening?

So are you willing to open a password protected pdf file on mobile to edit comment, update and add annotation without putting the password in?

If yes, then that would not be possible to achieve. Or if adding a password making the pdf flattened then that's a different scenario to look into it.

Kindly help us with more information, or send a sample pdf to look into it.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

thank you for your answer but we waste time.... 2 WEEKS on the forum for that… It is exactly to avoid this kind of thing that I had very well detailed the problem....

You understood nothing even though I was perfectly clear and detailed, sorry fo my frankness. Forgiveness but It is the kind of thing which irritates me..

I do not want to open a pdf protected by a password without entering the password - the one who receives the protected pdf by e-mail on its mobile has the password! - I want that, when we unbolted / opened the pdf with its password, we can, inside, open the notes which are there, to write inside, to correct them, to complete them, to answer it, etc., then to register everything and to send back the pdf by e-mail to his sender! YET, when the PDF is protected by a password to open it at first, all the notes which are closed there at the same time: impossible to open them and to write inside, etc.... That's it, you understood?

Try yourself. Make a pdf in 30 seconds with a photo (any), put it a note on the photo in Acrobat with some text (any) and register the file in 2 versions to send it by e-mail on your mobile: the one protected in the opening with a password, the other one without password. And you will see on your mobile while the PDF without password will allow you, once opened, to avoid notes and to write inside without any problem, whereas the protected pdf at first by a password, will prevent you from manipulating notes even though you opened well the pdf with its own correct password. That looks like has an enormous bug!

Is it clear now? I hope…

Cordially.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines