• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New "Log out from other computer" does not work with Ps 2019

Engaged ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed macOS Mojave, before I updated to Adobes 2019 line.

Now I get a very lovely dialog box which should make it easier to log out from another computer if you are over the max limit - surprisingly good idea -

Monosnap 2018-10-19 14-02-31.jpg

but after doing so, then clicking (Continue)

Monosnap 2018-10-19 13-52-47.jpg

another dialog box pops up for the blink of an eye, impossible to read something in there, then, it disappears and Ps 2019 crashes.

FYC: The user account I am working with is a Standard user account without admin rights. And I will not change this. It is the best protection ever.

Interesting: this problem concerns only the 2019 labeled products. I can start Ps 2018.

Appreciate any help!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's getting worse: I deactivated the other computer by browser

Adobe Account 2018-10-19 14-21-40.jpg

a refresh of the page shows, the deactivation was successful:

Adobe Account 2018-10-19 14-23-22.jpg

I even powered the iMac27 OFF, now I try to start Ps 2019 from my MacBook Pro now running Mojave and I get:

Monosnap 2018-10-19 14-25-11.jpg

ADOOOOOBEEEEEE….!!!!! Please stop raping your customers with non working authentication stuff. Unbelievable… This is so annoying…

Ergo: Can not start Ps 2019 from my MacBook Pro 

Trapped in some Groundhog Day effect / loop...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble you are facing. Could you please deactivate the devices from the Account page and let us know if that helps?

Please use this link to get the steps: Creative Cloud "Activation limit reached" or "Sign-in failed" error

Also, we would like to inform you that our team is already aware of this issue and we are working to fix this as soon as possible.

Let us know if this helps! We will be waiting for your response!

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your first suggestion is mentioned in my 2nd additional post, that I already did that. You could read a little bit more precise, it is there documented even with screen shots.

This does not help.

There must be a problem with the Adobe Cache or so in the users Library folder or some other super hidden files CC creates, because if I create an new standard account (just for testing purposes and also without admin rights), I can log in without any problems.

But: the problem also occurs on HighSierra computers, not only on Mojave ones like mentioned in the original post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS: Log into my adobe account and Ps CC 2019 starts without any problems in the newly created standard account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS: with account I mean macOS account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is definitely NO correct answer.

I could figure out what it is.

Double problem iCould vs Adobe CC 2019.

Double problem because: there was something wrong with the iCould account on the computer having this problems with CC 2019 but not if using CC 2018.

Conclusion: there must be a new interaction CC 2019 and iCloud which was not existent in the prior version C 2018.

Adobe employees should stop marking "Correct answer" to each other, just for collection plus points reporting to their bosses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree and this particular employee I don't think I've seen a right answer from and have seen her name in multiple questions she looked up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've* like this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines