1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 14, 2018 4:38 AM by Adorobat

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: "Fill & Sign" in infinite loading loop

alexaf88433359 Level 1

I'm at work and I do not wish to have legal files uploaded to the main adobe site (https://cloud.acrobat.com/fillsign) in order to use the digital signature and initials function, which displays that the signature and initials are still available/saved in adobe somewhere. With the downloaded adobe program, I have tried uninstalling, re-installing, rebooting, shutting down my system completely and booting it back up, as well as going to "Help > Repair Installation" and nothing has worked thus far. I've spent hours on troubleshooting that is now taken from time I could have better spent on actual work. The signature settings work for my co-workers under the same internal network, and mine has malfunctioned into a loading circle several times now, which does not load for days at a time.

No updates available

Adobe version:

Adobe Continuous Release: Version 2019.008.20074

Version File Version: 19.008.20074.43139

AGM Version: 4.030.00081

CoolType Version: 5.014.00035

Core Version: 19.2048

Please help me permanently fix this so I do not need to go through posting to forums again to resolve the issue, as this is the only feature available to contact adobe to resolve such maintenance problems.