• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One document with signatures needed from one person, sent to multiple users?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I run a business where we represent 120 owners and I need a new 2019 form signed by each user (separately). I know how to individually go through and manually do one person at a time and send it to each persons email for their signature. My question is, is there a more simple way to do it. Can I simply fill out signature fields as (emailed user signature required) so that I can then send it to all 120 people at once or am I stuck doing this one at a time. I need all signature fields on one document all signed by one person, and I need that done 120 times over (different users).

Just to be clear I do not need all 120 people to sign one document. I need one document separately signed by 120 people.

I feel like there must be a way to do this but I cannot find it anywhere.

Thanks for the help ahead of time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Hi Milese,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As I understand, you need to send a single document at a one go to 120 people, so they can sign their own documents separately.

If this is what you are looking for, It can be done by using the Mega Sign option in Adobe Sign.

Please refer this help document Send a Mega Sign with a CSV file | Adobe Sign for information on this.

Would like to inform you that the feature is only available with the Business and Enterprise Adobe Sign account.

For more details ref

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello milese38545921,

I don't know if your compagny has IT developpers but the AdobeSign API can help you to do what you want to do. But you have to create a small app to manage your task.

Regards,

Romain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Milese,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As I understand, you need to send a single document at a one go to 120 people, so they can sign their own documents separately.

If this is what you are looking for, It can be done by using the Mega Sign option in Adobe Sign.

Please refer this help document Send a Mega Sign with a CSV file | Adobe Sign for information on this.

Would like to inform you that the feature is only available with the Business and Enterprise Adobe Sign account.

For more details refer this help link Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines