• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installing flash player on mac

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to reinstall flash player on a mac system os x version 10.9.5 I keep getting an error message not enough permission. I quit safari I try with firewall disable and I quit my antivirus but still the same message not sure what to do next ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player requires Administrator permissions to install.  Please ensure that you are logged in as an Admin user, or provide the Admin credentials when prompted to do so, in order to install Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I do enter the password for administrator when prompted but it still give me the same error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you're either not using an Administrator Account, or there are permissions issues with your system. Refer to Apple's tech note Repair disk permissions with Disk Utility - Apple Support  for information on repairing disk permissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines