• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost my projects

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I rest my password then came back to app and sign in all of my projects was gone how can I bring them back I could not find them 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Amin.

It sounds like you may have signed back in to Draw with a different Adobe ID than you used when you created the work.

Please sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets2.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw and see if you see your work there.

If you don't see your work there:

Have you ever used another email address for an Adobe product?

Do you have any other Adobe apps on this same device that could have automatically logged you in with a different account?

Or, did you use the social sign on (G

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Amin.

It sounds like you may have signed back in to Draw with a different Adobe ID than you used when you created the work.

Please sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets2.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw and see if you see your work there.

If you don't see your work there:

Have you ever used another email address for an Adobe product?

Do you have any other Adobe apps on this same device that could have automatically logged you in with a different account?

Or, did you use the social sign on (G+ or Facebook) feature to log-in to the app?

If you do see your work there:

Leave the app and your device open over a wifi connection and the work will sync back down to it.

Please let me know what you find.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines