• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Steps to Create a DVD, Pro vs Elements

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am thinking of upgrading to Premiere Pro from Elements, have downloaded the free trial,  and have questions about the entire process to burn a DVD from Pro.   In Elements you are able to add titles, apply transitions between media, add chapter titles, create a DVD menu, and burn the disc.  I expected to find all these functions in Premiere Pro, but now I am finding out that to do this utilizing Pro requires a combination of Pro, Photoshop, Encore and ImgBurn.   What software is required to burn a DVD with chapters and a menu?   And, when I installed the trial version of Pro, it erased Premiere Elements.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export from PPro using the MPEG2-DVD preset and import the two files (audio and video) into Encore to author

If you wish to modify a menu beyond what Encore will do you will need Photoshop

If you wish to create an ISO file instead of directly burning a DVD you would use Imgburn

But the basic is Premiere Pro and Encore

Ask Encore questions in Community: Encore | Adobe Community

Installing PPro is not supposed to remove Premiere Elements, so I have no idea why that happened

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi josephc,

Thank you for choosing Adobe Premiere Pro.

You can use Adobe Encore to burn DVD. Please check the link mentioned below:

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines