21 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2018 4:54 AM by Energize

Brackets extensions on Dreamweaver?

joaogdesigner Level 1

Inside the Dreamweaver's user preferences folder (C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Dreamweaver CC 2019\en_US\Configuration), now there is a folder called "Brackets" and inside of it there are the same structure of the default Brackets' default installation folder. Does it that mean I can now use Brackets features inside Dreamweaver? If I copy all my Brackets extensions and paste into that "Brackets" folder inside Dreamweaver's user configuration (appdata), will I able to use those extensions in some way?

This is the full path for the folder I'm talking about (Dreamweaver CC 2019):

• Main folder: C:\Users\Joao\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Dreamweaver CC 2019\en_US\Configuration\Brackets
      • Extensions folder: C:\Users\Joao\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Dreamweaver CC 2019\en_US\Configuration\Brackets\extensions
      • Extensions subfolders:
        • C:\Users\WinUser\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Dreamweaver CC 2019\en_US\Configuration\Brackets\extensions\disabled
        • C:\Users\WinUser\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Dreamweaver CC 2019\en_US\Configuration\Brackets\extensions\user

If you use Brackets, you already know its extensions are kept inside \Brackets\extensions\user .

I've just got a little bit confused with that folder there and what its function within DW.

Note: I'm on Windows 10 (1803 build).