2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2008 1:09 PM by waco

Where Can I find a Flash 8 demo

waco

I have Flash FX 2004/Flash 7. I am working on a demo project and template which requires Flash 8 or later. Is there somewhere that I can download a trial version of Flash 8 so that I can try out the demo template? I have seen the trial versions of the latest Flash which I plan to purchase but right now all I need is Flash 8. Also I am on dial-up so I cannot download huge files. I would appreciate anyones help.
        • 1. Re: Where Can I find a Flash 8 demo
          Level 7
          After the release of Flash CS3, Flash 8 trials were no longer available.
          Your best bet is to find a Flash 8 book with accompanying CD that has a
          trial of Flash 8 on it.

--
          Nancy Gill
          Adobe Community Expert
          Author: Dreamweaver 8 e-book for the DMX Zone
          Co-Author: Dreamweaver MX: Instant Troubleshooter (August, 2003)
          Technical Editor: Dreamweaver CS3: The Missing Manual,
          DMX 2004: The Complete Reference, DMX 2004: A Beginner's Guide
          Mastering Macromedia Contribute
          Technical Reviewer: Dynamic Dreamweaver MX/DMX: Advanced PHP Web Development

"waco" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:fn5tn6$d8i$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          >
          >
          > I have Flash FX 2004/Flash 7. I am working on a demo project and template
          > which requires Flash 8 or later. Is there somewhere that I can download a
          > trial version of Flash 8 so that I can try out the demo template? I have
          > seen
          > the trial versions of the latest Flash which I plan to purchase but right
          > now
          > all I need is Flash 8. Also I am on dial-up so I cannot download huge
          > files. I
          > would appreciate anyones help.
          >

• 2. Re: Where Can I find a Flash 8 demo
            waco Level 1
            Okay, I never thought of that I will try to find the book. Thank you.