Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2019 and LR Classic CC v8 impossible to use offline

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I did the update to Photoshop 2019 and Lightroom Classic CC v8.

Since impossible to start the software without internet connection.

A connection once a month is normal. But at every connection, it's heavy. And above all, difficult to work in places that have no connection.

I am running Windows7 SP1.

I contacted the service, I await their explanations. I already disconnected and reconnected since Creative Cloud ...

Since I uninstalled and reinstalled Photoshop 19.1.6 and Lightroom 7.5, it works well offline.

Are there people who are in the same situation?

use the software online, then cut the connection, the software works. but restart WINDOWS without internet connection, photoshop or ligthroom do not want to start.

some people could do the test so that information goes back to ABODE?

A Bug of this MAJ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

I found where the trouble comes from.

When I leave my internet browser, it automatically erases cookies, apparently the license information must be inside.
So here is the mystery solved.
Thank you to those who took the trouble to answer me.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While the October updates to Photoshop, Lightroom, etc use new licensing technology there has been no change to whether customers work with or without an active internet connection. That being  said, if you're having problems then I suggest you first log out of your Adobe account then back in again. Of course doing so requires that the internet connection active. When you're satisfied that the applications are functioning correctly you can disconnect from internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your reply. I did what you said. I logged out of creative. Then I deleted the activated items on my adobe ID account. I reconnected on creative cloud. installed the new version. On photoshop and lightroom I see my accounts are activated. but when I restart window without internet connection. the software asks me to connect to the account.

I did several tests even with adobe support. nothing works.

I erase everything and installed photoshop 19.1.6 and LR7.5, no worries they work properly!

Do you have an idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this on my MacBook, but I have no problems working with both Lr 8 and/or Photoshop CC 20 while being offline.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found where the trouble comes from.

When I leave my internet browser, it automatically erases cookies, apparently the license information must be inside.
So here is the mystery solved.
Thank you to those who took the trouble to answer me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines